Part Time/Seasonal Warehouse Worker
We have over 40 years’ experience as a full-service provider of corrugated products. Our business is built around a commitment to customers, employees and improvement. We have kept pace with rapid technological advances while remaining true to our belief in building long-lasting relations and providing services of unsurpassed quality.
Warehouse Worker Job Duties:
- Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Organize stocks and maintain inventories
- Deliver orders to customers real time
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Track inventory in appropriate system
- Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
- Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable
- Resolve all other issues at the warehouse level
- Check spools on work orders
- Restock materials as and when required
- Process and package goods in a time efficient manner
- Safely operate a forklift to move or load products, materials etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of Powered Industrial Truck experience
Warehouse Worker Skills and Qualifications:
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
We are looking for part time and/or seasonal positions to be filled.
Please send resume to Info@SCBox.com